The candidates in the select list who failed to turn up for admission on 21st , 22nd and 25th March 2013 are hereby informed to report on or before 6th April 2013 , failing which their seats will be allotted to the candidates in the waiting list.
KV ARMY AREA PUNE-40
Instruction to the parents of selected candidates
1. Date and Timing of admisssion
CAT – I : Sr No 1 to 30 – 21/3/12 ( 9:00 AM)
Sr No 31 to 60 – 22/3/12 ( 9:00 AM)
RTE : 30/03/2013 ( 9 :00 AM)
CAT – II and III : 25/03/2013 (9:00 AM)
SINGLE GIRL CHILD, ST , & KV WARDS - 25/3/13 ( 12:00 PM)
2. Documents to be brought at the time of admission
a) Original Birth Certificate
b) Original Address proof for Verification
c) Originals of all the documents which were submitted at the time of registration
d) ID Proof(PAN Card/Driving Licence) , Residence proof and Xerox.
e) 1 photo fo father or mother
3. School for Class 1 opens on 3th April 2012 and the time table will be as follows.
Timing: 7:50 AM to 11:00 AM till further notification.
4. Fee for Class I -Rs 745 (Including admission fee of 25 Rs )
5. Parents of selected SINGLE GIRL CHILD are requested to take the format of affidavit to be made from Admission Incharge on 19th March 2013 between 2:30 PM to 3:00 PM.
6. Parents of SC and ST are suppose to bring the caste certificate in the name of their child at the time of admission.
7. Bank account in Union Bank of India has to be opened in either of the parents name at the time of admission.
8. Summer vacation begins from 05th May to 23th June 2013.
9. I Card to be made in the school @ Rs 35 on 3rd April 2013 so send your child in school uniform.
10. Child has to be present alongwith only parents at the time of admission.
The meeting of the committee for the draw of lots for Admission for class I (2013-14) will be held in the vidyalaya on 13/03/13:
1. Before filling the form kindly go through the admission guidelines available at ‘www.kvarmyarea.org’.
2. Name of the child written in the application form should be that in the birth certificate.
3. Child should have completed 5 years as on 31/03/2013 for class I.
4. Address written in the form should be same as in the proof of residence. The residence proof can be attested copy of Index II/ration card/MSEB bill/BSNL bill/Lease deed /latest property tax /receipt in the name of the parent only.
5. Caste certificate issued by competent authority (Tehsildar) should be in child’s name, if father’s then undertaking should be given that the caste certificate in child’s name will be produced at the time of admission.
6. To avail the reservation in EWS (Economically weaker section) and OBC the minimum requirements are as follows
For EWS –
BPL(Below Poverty Line) card (Saffron Coloured ration card )
Income certificate of below 30,000 Rs annually
(As per Maharashtra Gov.)
For OBC –
Non creamy layer certificate OBC certificate issued by competent authority (Tehsildar) should be in child’s name.
7. For PH(Physically Handicap) Medical certificate issued by medical board with minimum 40 % of disability.
8. All Xerox copies of certificate submitted to the Vidyalaya must be attested by Gazetted officer.
9. Mobile no. or Contact telephone no. of parents should be clearly written in the form.
10. Child has to be present at the time of admission along with both parents.
11. Original Birth certificate (form No. 5 and 7, signed by competent authority)needs to be submitted to the Vidyalaya at the time of admission . Therefore parents are requested to keep enough attested Xerox copies of the same for their future uses.
12. For single girl child (ONLY child) Undertaking by the parent that they have single daughter.
13. Medical certificate (for class I only) in prescribed form dully filled and signed by Govt. Doctor should be submitted at the time of admission.
14. Submit the printout of registered form to the vidyalaya along with attested of copies of relevant certificate / documents before 10/3/2013.
For Defence Personnel:
1. Service certificate should have the place of posting written clearly for the preceding 7 years.
2. Service certificate should be signed by an officer of the rank Colonel or above only and should have office seal and designation seal.
3. Residence certificate should have home/quarter address in Pune.
4. For Birth certificate part II order number with the date of birth should be given under the signature of commanding officer not below the rank of a Colonel.
Ex. Service men-certificate:
Proof of Ex-service man should be a certificate issued by secretary or competent authority of Zila sainik Board Pune.
Ø Schedule of Admission 2013-14
FIRST ROUND OF ADMISSION
Issue of Forms & Registration for Class I
08-02- 2013 onwards
Last date of Registration for class I
(except class XI)
Declaration of list & admission for class - I
18-03-2013 TO 25-03-2013
SECOND ROUND OF ADMISSION
Notification for vacancy at Regional & KV Level for Class II onwards
25-06-2013 to 30-06-2013
Display of admission list
09-07-2013 to 16-07-2013
Note : As there is no vacancy existing in classes II and above.Registration for these classes will not be done in first round of admission.If vacancy arises then registration will be done from 25-06-2013
1. For 08-02- 2013 to 10-03-2013 (on all working days)
11:10 AM to 12:10 PM
2. No registration will be done on 09-02-2013 and 09-03-2013 (Second Saturday Holiday)
Documents to be brought while submitting Registration form
1. Dully filled online Registration form printout.
2. Attested copy of Date of birth certificate.
3. Attested copy of the residence proof.
4. Attested copy Caste certificate issued by competent authorityService certificate dully filled by competent authority (for Central and State Govt employee) Proof of Ex-service man should be a certificate issued by secretary or competent authority of Zila sainik Board Pune.
5. For single girl child (ONLY child). Undertaking by the parent that they have single daughter only .
6. Dully filled Medical Certificate (for class I)
* Note : Attestion to be done by Gazetted officer only.